DATE OF LAST REVISION: October 27, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, we may collect information when you subscribe to a Service, create an account, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, mobile number, delivery address, username, password, and other information you directly give us using the Service.
If you place an order, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
Information Automatically Collected
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that, among other things, helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, count visits and otherwise analyze usage of the Services. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Location: If you allow your device to send us your location, we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our Services, or disclosed by you on our Site or in connection with our Services, for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Services;
- fill orders you place through the Services and otherwise provide and deliver requested products and services, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites and Services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate about products, services, offers, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by us and our partners;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
ReplyYes is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who access such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- with select business partners as part of joint marketing or promotional activities, including for the business partner’s marketing purposes;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of its users or any person;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company;
- with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ReplyYes takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about your personal information to our contact information below. You may request to change your contact preferences and update your personal information.
If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. While we and others give you choices described in this Policy, there are many ways web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California may have the right to request certain information about the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes and the identities of third parties with whom the business has shared personal information.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by ReplyYes pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact legal@ReplyYes.com.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. Feel free to email us at legal@ReplyYes.com. You may also contact us at our address: 615 2nd Ave, Suite #380, Seattle WA 98104